

As we were standing on the point looking out over the river basin a grizzley bear showed up. I snapped 2 shots before he was in the bushes and running up the side of mountain. It is amazing how fast they are. We were told they could run 35 miles per hour for 7 miles. Joke around camp was that you didn't have to outrun the bear, just whoever you were with.
Thank goodness he was heading away from us, because with George's long legs I wouldn't have stood a chance. Our guide, Mike, chased him on up the mountain before heading back to camp.
Dave and Marlene, George and I decided to extend our fourwheeling adventure and headed off into the mountains. The views we witnessed were spectacular and everything you imagine about Alaska. We went up about 9 miles.
Thank goodness he was heading away from us, because with George's long legs I wouldn't have stood a chance. Our guide, Mike, chased him on up the mountain before heading back to camp.
Dave and Marlene, George and I decided to extend our fourwheeling adventure and headed off into the mountains. The views we witnessed were spectacular and everything you imagine about Alaska. We went up about 9 miles.

No comments:
Post a Comment